We are looking for passionate entrepreneurs, businesses and pop-up shop owners looking to become part of our mission. We have a few open spots in every category and we would love to team up with you. Tell us about your business, your products and send us pictures of your booth set up.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will open on Thursday June 24th and will close on Monday June 28th at 12 am.
1. Location of Marketplace will be the Parking area located on the Jalna Blvd of the Mall.
2. The Event will take place Friday July 9-Sunday July 11, 2011. Mall Hours 11-7pm. Set up must be completed no later than 10 am. Vendors must remove all of their merchandise at the end of each day.
3. We will provide a tent, table and chairs. Tent sizes are 10 x 20. Vendors choosing to select the 10x10 option will be with sharing with another vendor.
4. We will not provide electricity! Vendors need to make their own
arrangements to rent generators. We ask that you do not rent generators that produce a loud noise!
5. Our Team will assign tents for each Vendor. There will be no special arrangements made for any Vendor.
6. It will be hot as this will take place in the month of July. When signing up please know that there are no cancellations for this event. We will proceed rain or shine.
7. Full payment must be made on JULY 1st, 2021 - in your etransfer message you must include your full name, and your business name.
8. Each application is for one business only and can not be shared.
• You must be the owner or creator of your company.
• Preference will be given to artisans who craft their own products.
• Your company must have at least one active social media account (Instagram, Facebook, etc.).
• Preference will be given to companies with products made in Canada.
• Preference will be given to companies with products that are related to the theme of the event.
• All applicants must submit a photo of their booth setup to be considered. Emphasis will be placed on the overall appearance, decor and uniqueness of your display.
• Photos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Decisions made by The Events Co. team will be FINAL.
Note: Space is limited and priority will be given to early applicants. Every application is carefully reviewed and we take several factors into consideration such as business category, product uniqueness, booth display, and social media presence.
20 x 10 - full tent
10 x 10 - half tent